Troopers with Charlie Company, 2nd Squadron, 38th Cavalry Regiment, 504th Battlefield Surveillance Brigade, undergo crowd and riot control training.
As featured on
After 20 hours of travel, by plane and bus, I finally made it to Camp Casey, South Korea with the remainder of Fort Hood’s 1st Brigade Combat Team soldiers. For the next several days, I will be following the mission and daily lives of Ironhorse troopers as they begin a nine-month rotation in… Read more
- Air Defense soldiers training on THAAD missile defense systems at Fort Hood
- CCISD Reading Ranger Camp enlists soldier support
- Find the best way to leverage your talent
- Author with Fort Hood ties holds book signing
- Filming ends on ‘The Long Road Home,’ shot at Fort Hood
- 13th Sustainment CSM passes the sword to CSM Greene
- Killeen’s Vietnam veterans monument bears weight for those who served
- 1st Cavalry Brigade prepares future officers
- 10K ruck march draws awareness to suicide prevention
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.