Sgt. Maj. of the Army Daniel A. Dailey tours the 2nd Battalion, 7th Cavalry Regiment's motor pool Thursday at Fort Hood.
After 20 hours of travel, by plane and bus, I finally made it to Camp Casey, South Korea with the remainder of Fort Hood’s 1st Brigade Combat Team soldiers. For the next several days, I will be following the mission and daily lives of Ironhorse troopers as they begin a nine-month rotation in… Read more
- ‘Black Jack’ soldiers begin returning home from South Korea
- 7 U.S. Army soldiers proud to represent at Olympics
- Robert Gray Army Airfield runway upgrade on track for May completion
- Men’s Health magazine puts Fort Hood soldier on cover of March issue
- Operational Test Command test lab to be built on West Fort Hood
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.