Family and friends of soldiers in the 4th Brigade Combat Team, 1st Cavalry Division, cheer as they welcome home their soldiers during their homecoming ceremony, Tuesday, July 30, 2013 at Cooper Field at Fort Hood.
After 20 hours of travel, by plane and bus, I finally made it to Camp Casey, South Korea with the remainder of Fort Hood’s 1st Brigade Combat Team soldiers. For the next several days, I will be following the mission and daily lives of Ironhorse troopers as they begin a nine-month rotation in… Read more
- Military spouses lead way in relief efforts for Harvey refugees
- Annual Freedom Walk commemorates 9/11
- Fort Hood Army Radar Approach Control unveils new facility
- Searching for a job after leaving the service
- Get ready for vacation on a budget
- Soldiers and civilians participate in the Sprint Triathlon
- Horses a big part of detachment change of command ceremony
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.