Soldiers who deployed with the 36th Engineer Brigade to Afghanistan are welcomed back at a homecoming ceremony Oct. 3, 2013, at Fort Hood.
As featured on
After 20 hours of travel, by plane and bus, I finally made it to Camp Casey, South Korea with the remainder of Fort Hood’s 1st Brigade Combat Team soldiers. For the next several days, I will be following the mission and daily lives of Ironhorse troopers as they begin a nine-month rotation in… Read more
- Vietnam vets share war experiences during reunion
- Operational Test Command welcomes new senior enlisted leader
- III Corps cases colors to take charge of fight against ISIS
- Community business experts visit Fort Hood for ‘taste of soldiering’
- Fort Hood Family Housing to host Open House for all renters
- First Team recognizes retirees, volunteers during ceremony
- Nonprofit ensures military kids are ready for school
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.