People who regularly read this column often say they feel like they know me and my children, Ford, Owen and Lindell. They even feel like they know our dog, Sparky. But I’ve never had anyone say they feel like they know my husband, Dustin.
After 20 hours of travel, by plane and bus, I finally made it to Camp Casey, South Korea with the remainder of Fort Hood’s 1st Brigade Combat Team soldiers. For the next several days, I will be following the mission and daily lives of Ironhorse troopers as they begin a nine-month rotation in… Read more
- Fort Hood gets new troops, still needs infrastructure upgrades
- 504th Military Intelligence Brigade welcomes new senior enlisted advisor
- Army comptroller group awards scholarships to area students
- Fort Hood welcomes new leadership during Phantom Honors farewell
- Fort Hood’s conservation efforts earn national award
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.