After 20 hours of travel, by plane and bus, I finally made it to Camp Casey, South Korea with the remainder of Fort Hood’s 1st Brigade Combat Team soldiers. For the next several days, I will be following the mission and daily lives of Ironhorse troopers as they begin a nine-month rotation in… Read more
- Fort Hood gets new troops, still needs infrastructure upgrades
- Filming ends on ‘The Long Road Home,’ shot at Fort Hood
- First Army’s Division West greets new commander on Fort Hood
- 504th Military Intelligence Brigade welcomes new senior enlisted advisor
- OTC commander pins on his first star
- Fort Hood welcomes new leadership during Phantom Honors farewell
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.