A deployment ceremony was held at Fort Hood Tuesday for troops from the 36th Infantry Division before deploying to Afghanistan. Their mission will be to train, advise and assist Afghan forces. This mission will be the first time that a National Guard unit will be taking over regional command from an active duty personnel in Afghanistan.
After 20 hours of travel, by plane and bus, I finally made it to Camp Casey, South Korea with the remainder of Fort Hood’s 1st Brigade Combat Team soldiers. For the next several days, I will be following the mission and daily lives of Ironhorse troopers as they begin a nine-month rotation in… Read more
- Operation Stand Down for homeless veterans sees increase in numbers
- Fort Hood, III Corps welcome new post general
- Greywolf troopers train with international partners, build interoperability
- Tanks and helicopters
- I-14 and defense community honors recognized during ceremonies
- A royal family’s service
- First Team home station commander receives first star
- Saluting our military children
- TWC partners with military to support transitioning service members
- Retired soldier still flying the friendly skies in Beechcraft Bonanza plane
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.