A deployment ceremony was held at Fort Hood Tuesday for troops from the 36th Infantry Division before deploying to Afghanistan. Their mission will be to train, advise and assist Afghan forces. This mission will be the first time that a National Guard unit will be taking over regional command from an active duty personnel in Afghanistan.
After 20 hours of travel, by plane and bus, I finally made it to Camp Casey, South Korea with the remainder of Fort Hood’s 1st Brigade Combat Team soldiers. For the next several days, I will be following the mission and daily lives of Ironhorse troopers as they begin a nine-month rotation in… Read more
- Veteran helps service members and veterans ease pain through yoga
- Local veteran and soldier advocate dies at 64
- III Corps soldiers honor memory of one of their own
- Former garrison commander returns to speak to MOAA
- World War II veterans provide firsthand accounts of historic battle
- Wings of Freedom tour of vintage military aircraft coming to Temple
- Tomorrow is not promised, say that you care today
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.