A Historical Marker near the front door of the building explains the founding of Killeen in 1882. The first Depot was destroyed by fire, and workers of the Santa Fe line built the second one in 1913. The city of Killeen acquired the building in 1982 and moved it 350 feet west and 350 feet west of its original location.
14 MORE IMAGES TAGGED WITH "TRAIN"
11 MORE IMAGES TAGGED WITH "BNSF"
Powered by BLOX Content Management System from TownNews.com.