As featured on
Police say the U.S. Capitol has been put on a security lockdown amid reports of possible shots fired outside the building.
Three days into a government shutdown, President Barack Obama pointedly blamed House Speaker John Boehner on Thursday for keeping federal agencies closed, while the bitter budget dispute moved closer to a more critical showdown over the nation’s line of credit. The Treasury warned of calamitous results if Congress fails to raise the debt limit.
- Armed robbers hit Killeen Subway
- Teenager killed by train in Copperas Cove
- Bound by blood: With Killeen development, it's all in the family
- Pedestrian struck by multiple vehicles in Killeen was a fugitive on the run
- KPD arrests Killeen man in infant death case
- Marvin Guy case gets national attention
- KPD conducts death investigation on Green Avenue
- Woman assaulted early Tuesday morning on Stan Schlueter
- Cove driver's license office set to close, move to Killeen
- KISD lunch policy likely to change in 2017-18
Ofelia Miramontez has been named the Killeen Police Department’s new special projects coordinator and public affairs officer, KPD announced Friday. Read more
An accident that occurred just before midnight Saturday in the westbound lane of U.S. Highway 190 left an unidentified man in critical condition after he was hit by numerous vehicles, according to a news release from the Killeen Police Department. Read more