As featured on
Police say the U.S. Capitol has been put on a security lockdown amid reports of possible shots fired outside the building.
Three days into a government shutdown, President Barack Obama pointedly blamed House Speaker John Boehner on Thursday for keeping federal agencies closed, while the bitter budget dispute moved closer to a more critical showdown over the nation’s line of credit. The Treasury warned of calamitous results if Congress fails to raise the debt limit.
- Details released in fatal June collision that killed 23-year-old
- 23-year-old woman shot and killed near Willow Springs Road
- Teen involved in 2015 Trimmier racing incident gets 8 years probation
- Woman sentenced for 2015 murder
- 13th Sustainment Command welcomes new top enlisted soldier
- No update in Killeen's latest homicide case
- Chamorros celebrate Guam’s liberation
- Woman accused of cocaine possession
- Police chase ends in crash
- DPS releases gang activity report
The original Galileans, loved by millions nationwide, will reunite in two concerts today to celebrate Pastor John and Linda Abbey’s ninth anniversary as pastors at Bethel Church, 4307 E. Veterans Memorial Blvd., Killeen.
The Greater Killeen Free Clinic and its community partners will host “Day of Smiles,” a communitywide dental day, from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. today for those 18 and older who do not have dental insurance.
Registration for fall 2017 semester classes at Central Texas College is now open. Returning students and new students who have completed the admissions and advising process and have a degree plan on file, may then register using the CTC WebAdvisor system on the school’s website. Registration…