- Woman sentenced for 2015 murder
- DPS releases gang activity report
- Killeen city manager selects Charles Kimble to be police chief
- Zaxby's chicken chain opening soon in Killeen
- More than 1,600 transfer requests at KISD for 2017-18 school year
- Police chase ends in crash
- Details released in fatal June collision that killed 23-year-old
- Police: Woman pulled gun on man who shot her
- 'Free My City' takes aim at Killeen violence
- Murder suspect indicted by grand jury
The family readiness group of C Troop, 4th Squadron, 9th U.S. Cavalry, 2nd Brigade Combat Team, 1st Cavalry Division will host a fundraiser from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday in the lobby of the Fort Hood National Bank, 50005 Clear Creek Road, Fort Hood.
Tickets for the Vive Les Arts Theatre’s production of “The Little Mermaid” are sold out. There are three remaining show times: 7 p.m. Friday and Saturday and 2 p.m. Sunday. The theater is at 3401 S. W.S. Young Drive.
BELTON — Seeing Belton’s lack of small event venues, Ronnie Schoepf will be opening a new space to host gatherings at 320 S. Main St. But first, Schoepf needed his property to be rezoned.
The Family Aquatics Center at Lions Club Park is closed for filtration maintenance in the multiuse pool through Friday. The center will reopen at 10 a.m. Saturday.
The Copperas Cove animal shelter will be closed to the public Saturday because of road construction and repair near the entrance to the facility.