A journalist by trade, Corinne has written for both the military and civilian populations. She has a Master's in Writing and Bachelor's in English. She is also a military spouse and her family is currently stationed at Fort Hood.
As featured on
COPPERAS COVE — The chicken fight began in February after Sgt. Shane Rawlings, with the 206t…
COPPERAS COVE — Chicken-owning residents will not be charged for ordinance fouls until the C…
- Civilian contractor layoffs in September for Fort Hood
- New Indoor Gun Range coming to Killeen
- Killeen police investigate homicide on Bacon Ranch
- Police: Pursuit reaches 115 miles per hour
- Red Lion Hotel coming to Killeen
- Fort Hood soldier charged with sex crime
- New Killeen nursing facility to open in October
- 135 Applebee’s and 25 IHOP locations to close, but no closings set for Killeen area
- Cause, blame of fatal Fort Hood accident redacted in Army report
- Zaxby’s open: New chicken restaurant 1st for Killeen
The Central Texas College Department of Nursing and Allied Health recently announced it will host a site review for continuing accreditation of its Associate Degree in Nursing Program by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing.
W.S. Young Drive, from U.S. Highway 190/Interstate 14 to Bacon Ranch Road, and Lowes Boulevard at W.S. Young Drive, are experiencing intermittent lane closures for paving and pavement marking activities, according to a Killeen news release.