As featured on
Nearly 1,300 area sixth-graders descended upon the Killeen Civic and Conference Center on Wednesday for the city’s annual GIS Day, a day the city’s geographical information systems project manager dubbed as Killeen’s “claim to fame.”
- Fort Hood soldier charged with sex crime
- Killeen man charged with aggravated assault
- Killeen police: 2 arrested after setting up victim on internet dating site
- The Latest: Trump to hold press conference in DC Monday
- Civilian contractor layoffs in September for Fort Hood
- After years of talk, grass is the main thing growing for La Cascata
- KISD warns of sports memorabilia company making calls in Killeen
- Police: Pursuit reaches 115 miles per hour
- Man charged with domestic violence after fourth incident at home
- Killeen man charged with robbing two local 7-Eleven stores
The Central Texas College Department of Nursing and Allied Health recently announced it will host a site review for continuing accreditation of its Associate Degree in Nursing Program by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing.
W.S. Young Drive, from U.S. Highway 190/Interstate 14 to Bacon Ranch Road, and Lowes Boulevard at W.S. Young Drive, are experiencing intermittent lane closures for paving and pavement marking activities, according to a Killeen news release.