- KKK fliers circulated through Killeen neighborhoods
- Soldier dies during training at Fort Hood
- 1 dead after central Killeen shooting
- Heights man in jail after sexual assault charge
- Feds: 26 guns stolen in Copperas Cove, reward offered
- Halloween store taking over former Gander Mountain building
- No charges against former Lampasas deputy, spokesman says
- Killeen council says no to special-needs center land request
- Harker Heights woman facing felony drug charge
- New speed limit signs up along U.S. 190 in Heights
A rollover crash on U.S. Highway 190/Interstate 14 late Sunday night led to a driver being brought to a hospital in critical condition, according to Killeen police spokeswoman Ofelia Miramontez.
Members of the Central Texas Law Enforcement Torch Run Committee will host a “tip-a-cop” event at the Copperas Cove Applebee’s restaurant, 2525 E. Business U.S. Highway 190, on Thursday.
The Texas Commission on Environmental Quality required the public water system for the city of Lampasas to issue a boil-water notice due to a break in a water line Monday.