As featured on
Nearly 300 military vehicles, such as armored and unarmored Humvees, fuel trucks and wreckers, lined the highways leading out of Central Texas this week as the 1st Cavalry Division’s 2nd Brigade Combat Team conducted the largest convoy out of Fort Hood since Hurricane Katrina in 2005.
- Retired Gen. Robert Shoemaker dies at 93
- Killeen man arrested after boating incident kills girl, maims father
- Bell County justice of the peace arraigns own son
- Killeen man gets life sentence
- Woman airlifted after shooting to hospital with life-threatening injuries, police say
- Woman indicted in hit-and-run
- Police report shots fired near Maxdale Elementary School
- County appraisers cut sky-high property value increases in surprise move
- 2017 Independence Day celebrations around the Killeen-Fort Hood area
- Suspect not indicted in former Shoemaker football player’s death
The Central Texas-Fort Hood Chapter of the Association of the U.S. Army will host a general membership meeting at 6 p.m. July 12 at Big Hoss BBQ, 9502 E. Trimmier Road.
Central Texas College will host a tailfin tailgate called Friday Night Flights on Friday at its aviation science hangar at Skylark Field in Killeen.