As featured on
Nearly 300 military vehicles, such as armored and unarmored Humvees, fuel trucks and wreckers, lined the highways leading out of Central Texas this week as the 1st Cavalry Division’s 2nd Brigade Combat Team conducted the largest convoy out of Fort Hood since Hurricane Katrina in 2005.
- 'Please remove this décor' post on Hobby Lobby’s Facebook page is getting a lot of attention
- KKK fliers circulated through Killeen neighborhoods
- 1 dead after Killeen shooting
- Killeen woman who posted about Hobby Lobby cotton speaks out
- Feds: 26 guns stolen in Copperas Cove, reward offered
- Auto-pedestrian accident in Killeen leaves 1 injured, causes delays
- No charges against former Lampasas deputy, spokesman says
- Actor Gary Sinise makes appearance in Killeen
- Fathom president: 'We dropped the ball'
- 1 dead after central Killeen shooting
Veterans of Foreign Wars District 14 commander Lora Land, Post 9191, and VFW Auxiliary president JoJo Kilgore, Post 4008, will host a district meeting Saturday at VFW Post 3892 in Harker Heights.
A rollover crash on U.S. Highway 190/Interstate 14 late Sunday night led to a driver being brought to a hospital in critical condition, according to Killeen police spokeswoman Ofelia Miramontez.
Members of the Central Texas Law Enforcement Torch Run Committee will host a “tip-a-cop” event at the Copperas Cove Applebee’s restaurant, 2525 E. Business U.S. Highway 190, on Thursday.