As featured on
Shane Phillips keeps two shadow boxes on his mantel to remind him of all the good memories from his time in the Army and law enforcement. One is filled with badges from the Harker Heights and Round Rock police departments. The other contains his name tape and ribbons from his Army uniform, a piece of shrapnel from an attack and a bracelet he and one of his now deceased buddies made together by tying cobra knots. He remembers eating popcorn and drinking a lot of Orange Crush.
- Large fight breaks out at Killeen Mall
- Details released in fatal June collision that killed 23-year-old
- 23-year-old woman shot and killed near Willow Springs Road
- Killeen police identify Sunday homicide victim
- Teen involved in 2015 Trimmier racing incident gets 8 years probation
- Mother worried about lack of progress investigating son's death
- Person dies following shooting in Killeen
- Online dating meet up-turned-shooting sends one to hospital
- Killeen man killed Sunday remembered by cousin
- Shoemaker's Prichett resigns to take job at Summit
The Greater Killeen Free Clinic and its community partners will host “Day of Smiles,” a communitywide dental day, from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. today for those 18 and older who do not have dental insurance.
Registration for fall 2017 semester classes at Central Texas College is now open. Returning students and new students who have completed the admissions and advising process and have a degree plan on file, may then register using the CTC WebAdvisor system on the school’s website. Registration…
The Killeen Police Department Animal Services Unit’s computer network will be down from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday for necessary repairs and upgrades.