- Fort Hood soldier charged with sex crime
- Killeen man charged with aggravated assault
- Killeen police: 2 arrested after setting up victim on internet dating site
- Police: Victim in critical condition after shooting
- The Latest: Trump to hold press conference in DC Monday
- U.S. Marshals: Former Metroplex doctor may have had a role in sex crime
- After years of talk, grass is the main thing growing for La Cascata
- KISD warns of sports memorabilia company making calls in Killeen
- Clerk in critical condition after Killeen stabbing
- Man charged with domestic violence after fourth incident at home
Luke A. Nichter, a professor at Texas A&M University–Central Texas in Killeen, was awarded a $50,400 grant to research and write a biography on Henry Cabot Lodge Jr.
The city of Killeen will host the annual Back to School Splash Bash from 6 to 8 p.m. Aug. 19 at Long Branch Park. The event is free and open to kids 12 and under.
The cause of the fire that burned down a 6,000-square-foot home southeast of Nolanville and displaced a family of four has not been determined, according to Bell County Fire Marshal Steven Casey.