- Teen runaway sought by Killeen police
- Killeen man facing felony weapons charge
- 4 of Cove’s most wanted arrested
- Motorcyclist dies in Copperas Cove accident
- Waste not, want not: Killeen trash service going out for private bid
- Police say Heights resident found suspected burglar in his shed
- Killeen duo indicted in robbery case
- KISD board to consider proposed $426 million school bond issue
- Armed man robs Family Dollar over weekend
- Cold fronts to sweep through Killeen this week
U.S. Rep John Carter, R-Round Rock, and other members of Congress, including Steve Womack, Cathy McMorris Rodgers, Steve Russell and Sanford Bishop, have introduced the Credentialing, Educating, and Relevant Training Initiative For Your Heroes Act.
Copperas Cove is diverting traffic away from the main gate of the Cove City Cemetery at East Avenue A through Wednesday for road repair work, according to a news release.
A Texas congressman whose district includes Fort Hood released a statement Tuesday after President Donald Trump signed the Fiscal Year 2018 National Defense Authorization Act into law.