As featured on
- Heights woman robbed at gunpoint
- KPD fugitive list attracts attention
- Cold fronts to sweep through Killeen this week
- KISD board to consider proposed $426 million school bond issue
- Police: Killeen man admits attempt to purchase crack cocaine
- Waste not, want not: Killeen trash service going out for private bid
- 4 of Cove’s most wanted arrested
- DNA evidence links 2 men to burglary
- Killeen's 55th 'Magic of Christmas' parade Saturday
- Snow and sleet in Killeen-area forecast, NWS says
A Texas congressman whose district includes Fort Hood released a statement Tuesday after President Donald Trump signed the Fiscal Year 2018 National Defense Authorization Act into law.
Copperas Cove is diverting traffic away from the main gate of the Cove City Cemetery at East Avenue A through Wednesday for road repair work, according to a news release.
BELTON — The Bell County Commissioners Court unanimously approved the appointment of Harker Heights Mayor Pro Tem Hal Schiffman as the county’s representative on the board of directors of the Tax Appraisal District of Bell County.