As featured on
- Cove woman faces multiple charges
- Woman arrested in connection to massage parlor stings
- Killeen toddler dies in pool
- Cove teen charged with sexual assault of a child
- Police, SWAT search of Central Texas massage parlors among several in state
- Cove 18-year-old dies after accident in Williamson County
- Copperas Cove man sentenced for sexual assault of a child
- Killeen bank robber in federal custody
- Shoemaker HS students intrude Palo Alto Middle School, at least one cited
- Airborne Hazards and Open Burn Pit Registry available for veterans exposed during Middle East deployments
Shortly after noon Tuesday, the Copperas Cove Fire Department was dispatched to a house fire at 705 Mickan Street. Upon arrival, fire fighters also discovered the house at 703 Mickan Street ablaze.
The Killeen City Council will receive an update on the fiscal year 2019 municipal budget during a special workshop today following the council’s regular voting meeting.