Senior citizens and people with low and moderate incomes can get help with their taxes at the Stewart C. Meyer Harker Heights Public Library, 400 Indian Trail, from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Thursdays and from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturdays. For more information, call Dave Kowaleski at 254-634-6289.
- Instructor helps students find community through yoga classes
- Padilla ready to get going in first head coaching gig
- Vendors, customers flock to weekly Heights event despite rain, heat
- New Harker Heights business offers unique popcorn flavors
- HHHS student loves playing basketball
- Stephanie Dillard hired as new Harker Heights head volleyball coach
- Surfing Cow offers frozen, specialty treats to ice cream lovers
- Some Heights landowners facing lower tax bills after appraisal cuts
- Bicycle repair station opens in Nolanville
- Husbands need respect, wives need love; it’s not always easy
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.