Senior citizens and people with low and moderate incomes can get help with their taxes at the Stewart C. Meyer Harker Heights Public Library, 400 Indian Trail, from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Thursdays and from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturdays. For more information, call Dave Kowaleski at 254-634-6289.
- Local store owner enjoys helping people
- Heights council passes bill to clarify enforcement of land use
- Chamber seeks new class for Vision XXI
- Heights library ushers in spring break with games, activities
- How can I deal with Gastroparesis?
- Children use sand to create art at Harker Heights Public Library
- Girl Scouts recognize area women at annual awards ceremony
- Soccer spring break provides kids with fun, exercise and new skills
- Mountain View Elementary annual carnival for public set for March 24
- Roundup: Softball drops 1 of 3; netters grab pair of medals
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.