Senior citizens and people with low and moderate incomes can get help with their taxes at the Stewart C. Meyer Harker Heights Public Library, 400 Indian Trail, from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Thursdays and from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturdays. For more information, call Dave Kowaleski at 254-634-6289.
- HH resident likes helping folks stay fit
- Heights residents head outdoors for annual Family Campout
- Good nutrition important in treating lupus
- Vision XXI class heads to Fort Hood for excursion
- Heights council considers survey on waste management options
- Cavazos Elementary only second Purple Heart School in Texas
- HHHS student finds joy in new places
- Farmer’s Market opens for the season
- Heights, Nolanville students take part in KISD Science Olympiad
- Both Heights runoff candidates offer positive views at forum
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.