The Twisted Wrench Saloon in Harker Heights will be hosting a fundraiser to benefit Battle For a Cure to help with hope boxes and cancer research from 6 to 11 p.m. today at 524 E. Veterans Memorial Blvd. in Harker Heights. Harlee Richard, 5, will be cutting 12 inches off her hair and will be donating it to Wigs for Kids. Call 254-394-5587.
- Nolanville gets new veterinary practice for area pets
- Heights woman likes to teach others music
- Volleyball season opens with twin victories
- I don’t know how coaches do it every day
- KISD superintendent speaks to Rotary Club
- Dietitian shares favorite fiber-food recipes at ASYMCA lunch demo
- A bit of fun — and wine — while painting with a twist
- Writers share their stories at local author fair hosted by library
- Roundup: Teams prepare for start of seasons
- Emergency Express to open Sept. 2, offering 24/7 emergency medical care
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.