Kathe Kitchens and sister Kim Berg clip herbs from their garden June 6 at Bestemore Herb Farm in rural Belton. The twin sisters started organic gardening a year ago and their herbs and vegetables at the Harker Heights Farmer's Market.
- Couple tie the knot while riding in helicopter
- Don’t expect Lady Knights drought to continue
- 3 Heights Elementary students earn medallions for their efforts
- Construction on new Heights fire station facilities expected to begin in June
- Union Grove student starts club
- Heights City Council candidates share views at forum
- Hundreds of children join in annual Heights Easter Egg Hunt
- Dogs, puppies invited to Paws in the Park
- Vision XXI welcomes 19 new members to fifth class
- Dave Wild Trio jazzes up Heights library
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.