Bell County Master Gardener Gary Slanga will present a class on drip irrigation from 6 to 7 p.m. Monday at the Harker Heights Activities Center, 400 Indian Trail. The class is part of the Parks and Recreation Department’s free Gardeners Education Series. For more information, call (254) 953-5466, email email@example.com or go to www.ci.harker-heights.tx.us/parks.
- Local store owner enjoys helping people
- Home coordinator speaks to Kiwanis Club about social work
- Chamber seeks new class for Vision XXI
- The truth about the ‘no-carb’ diet
- Heights council passes bill to clarify enforcement of land use
- Mountain View Elementary annual carnival for public set for March 24
- Children use sand to create art at Harker Heights Public Library
- How can I deal with Gastroparesis?
- The good old days of radio still stir up fond memories
- Girl Scouts recognize area women at annual awards ceremony
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.