The city of Killeen is teaming with the Central Texas Council of Governments to host a hazardous household waste collection event 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday at the Killeen Special Events Center, 3601 South W.S. Young Drive. Bell County residents can dispose of hazardous household waste materials, such as petroleum products, corrosives, fertilizers, cleaners, pesticides, paint, automotive liquids and fluorescent lamps. For a complete list of acceptable materials go to killeentexas.gov/hhw. Tires also will be accepted for a minimum fee of $1 per tire. Call 254-770-2376.
- Padilla ready to get going in first head coaching gig
- Instructor helps students find community through yoga classes
- Vendors, customers flock to weekly Heights event despite rain, heat
- HHHS student loves playing basketball
- Surfing Cow offers frozen, specialty treats to ice cream lovers
- Kids tackle the Great Building Challenge at Heights library
- New McDonald’s supports all six schools in Harker Heights
- Heights library draws young card players for weekly competition
- Some Heights landowners facing lower tax bills after appraisal cuts
- New Harker Heights business offers unique popcorn flavors
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.