The city of Killeen is teaming with the Central Texas Council of Governments to host a hazardous household waste collection event 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday at the Killeen Special Events Center, 3601 South W.S. Young Drive. Bell County residents can dispose of hazardous household waste materials, such as petroleum products, corrosives, fertilizers, cleaners, pesticides, paint, automotive liquids and fluorescent lamps. For a complete list of acceptable materials go to killeentexas.gov/hhw. Tires also will be accepted for a minimum fee of $1 per tire. Call 254-770-2376.
- Instructor helps students find community through yoga classes
- Padilla ready to get going in first head coaching gig
- Vendors, customers flock to weekly Heights event despite rain, heat
- New Harker Heights business offers unique popcorn flavors
- HHHS student loves playing basketball
- Stephanie Dillard hired as new Harker Heights head volleyball coach
- Surfing Cow offers frozen, specialty treats to ice cream lovers
- Some Heights landowners facing lower tax bills after appraisal cuts
- Bicycle repair station opens in Nolanville
- Husbands need respect, wives need love; it’s not always easy
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.