The city of Killeen is teaming with the Central Texas Council of Governments to host a hazardous household waste collection event 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday at the Killeen Special Events Center, 3601 South W.S. Young Drive. Bell County residents can dispose of hazardous household waste materials, such as petroleum products, corrosives, fertilizers, cleaners, pesticides, paint, automotive liquids and fluorescent lamps. For a complete list of acceptable materials go to killeentexas.gov/hhw. Tires also will be accepted for a minimum fee of $1 per tire. Call 254-770-2376.
- Restaurant owner wants more parks
- The truth about the ‘no-carb’ diet
- Playing style gives Knights soccer chance every time
- Children use sand to create art at Harker Heights Public Library
- Heights Rotary Club mourns passing of veteran Elijah King
- Roundup: Baseball falls at Midway; boys soccer in playoffs tonight
- Heights City Council meets with KISD to talk long-range plans
- Bohac, Flores come through for Lady Knights softball
- Central Texas seniors visit craft village near Waco at their own pace
- Shoemaker honored as longtime member of Heights Kiwanis Club
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.