Harker Heights City Council on Tuesday appointed and reappointed members of the city’s boards and commissions.
The majority of appointments were to the Planning and Zoning Commission, which reviews and makes recommendations on subdivision plats, zoning requests and ordinances pertaining to development.
Michael Schulte was reappointed and Jody Nicholas was appointed to the commission through January 2017. Three alternates — Jeffrey Petzke, Kirsten Spevak and Jim Wright — were appointed through January 2015.
The council reappointed three members to the Zoning Board of Adjustments, which oversees variances for development projects and other issues.
The members are Jeff Orlando, Chris Diem and Brian Brannock. They will serve until January 2016. Dietrich Weiss will serve as an alternate.
Other appointments include:
Public Safety Commission
- Steven L. Hoskins reappointed until January 2017
- Jack Palmer appointed until January 2017
- John Footman alternate appointment until January 2015
- Ben Wetzel alternate appointment until January 2015
Parks & Recreation
- Eva Keagle alternate appointment until January 2015
- Carl Bodolus alternate appointment until January 2015
- Jeanette H. Dreher reappointed until January 2017
- Shelley L. Huckins appointed until January 2017
- Consuelo Samarripa appointed until January 2017
Animal Advisory Committee
- Sue Wilson, alternate appointment until January 2015
- Andrea Macdonald, alternate appointment until January 2015
Contact Mason W. Canales at firstname.lastname@example.org or (254) 501-7474