As featured on
Across the dizzying, colorful show floor at last week's Electronic Entertainment Expo, there were games on display where players could become all manner of things, like a throat-slashing 18th century pirate, zombie killer, a guardian of the last city on earth, music-making sorcerer, ruthless Roman general, shape-shifting creature, goblin slayer and Batman.
- Individual in Sunday shooting related to KPD employee
- Sheriff's department: 2 soldiers spent night on hiking trail after getting lost
- Police respond to Killeen apartment complex
- Ex-wife suspected in former KISD teacher’s slaying
- 2 KISD teachers resign after prostitution arrests
- Child abandoned at day care, father apprehended, officer injured
- Police arrest 2 Mississippi murder suspects in downtown Killeen
- Alcohol 'possible contributor' to fatal crash Sunday
- 27-year-old man killed after argument on Cedar Drive
- Killeen police discover shooting victim
The Killeen Seventh-day Adventist Church, at 4700 E. Rancier Ave., invites all area residents to its International Thanksgiving Family Reunion, beginning at 11 a.m. Saturday.
Items are needed for the annual Community-Wide Thanksgiving Basket Benefit in Copperas Cove. The event is from 1 to 4 p.m. Tuesday at the Copperas Cove Civic Center, 1206 W. Avenue B.