As featured on
Across the dizzying, colorful show floor at last week's Electronic Entertainment Expo, there were games on display where players could become all manner of things, like a throat-slashing 18th century pirate, zombie killer, a guardian of the last city on earth, music-making sorcerer, ruthless Roman general, shape-shifting creature, goblin slayer and Batman.
- Killeen police investigate homicide on Bacon Ranch
- New Indoor Gun Range coming to Killeen
- Civilian contractor layoffs in September for Fort Hood
- Cause, blame of fatal Fort Hood accident redacted in Army report
- Central Texas readies for Aug. 21 solar eclipse
- New Killeen nursing facility to open in October
- Police: Pursuit reaches 115 miles per hour
- Red Lion Hotel coming to Killeen
- Killeen police identify victim in Saturday shooting
- 135 Applebee’s and 25 IHOP locations to close, but no closings set for Killeen area
The Central Texas College Department of Nursing and Allied Health recently announced it will host a site review for continuing accreditation of its Associate Degree in Nursing Program by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing.
W.S. Young Drive, from U.S. Highway 190/Interstate 14 to Bacon Ranch Road, and Lowes Boulevard at W.S. Young Drive, are experiencing intermittent lane closures for paving and pavement marking activities, according to a Killeen news release.