Disney’s “Where’s My” series has a new addition, starring a familiar face — none other than the big mouse himself. “Where’s My Mickey?” should feel familiar to anyone who’s played its predecessors, “Where’s My Water?” and “Where’s My Perry?” on the smartphone or tablet, although “Mickey” manages to get in a couple of specific differences that are unique to the newest title, such as the addition of clouds that players control to get the flow of water just right. And the levels are perfect for the summer — players help Mickey get water for his lemonade stand, while he’s on an adventure or tending his garden. 99 cents, for Android and iOS devices.
- Armed robbers hit Killeen Subway
- Teenager killed by train in Copperas Cove
- Pedestrian struck by multiple vehicles in Killeen was a fugitive on the run
- Man found dead in Morgan's Point Resort
- Man who shot intruder faced four potential burglars
- Can food trucks, local vendors help solve KISD lunch issues?
- Marvin Guy case gets national attention
- Driver zips through Fort Hood gate while being chased by police
- Cove driver's license office set to close, move to Killeen
- Woman assaulted early Tuesday morning on Stan Schlueter
Ofelia Miramontez has been named the Killeen Police Department’s new special projects coordinator and public affairs officer, KPD announced Friday. Read more
An accident that occurred just before midnight Saturday in the westbound lane of U.S. Highway 190 left an unidentified man in critical condition after he was hit by numerous vehicles, according to a news release from the Killeen Police Department. Read more