Disney’s “Where’s My” series has a new addition, starring a familiar face — none other than the big mouse himself. “Where’s My Mickey?” should feel familiar to anyone who’s played its predecessors, “Where’s My Water?” and “Where’s My Perry?” on the smartphone or tablet, although “Mickey” manages to get in a couple of specific differences that are unique to the newest title, such as the addition of clouds that players control to get the flow of water just right. And the levels are perfect for the summer — players help Mickey get water for his lemonade stand, while he’s on an adventure or tending his garden. 99 cents, for Android and iOS devices.
- Details released in fatal June collision that killed 23-year-old
- 23-year-old woman shot and killed near Willow Springs Road
- Teen involved in 2015 Trimmier racing incident gets 8 years probation
- 13th Sustainment Command welcomes new top enlisted soldier
- Mother worried about lack of progress investigating son's death
- No update in Killeen's latest homicide case
- Chamorros celebrate Guam’s liberation
- Woman accused of cocaine possession
- Killeen man killed Sunday remembered by cousin
- Online dating meet up-turned-shooting sends one to hospital
The original Galileans, loved by millions nationwide, will reunite in two concerts today to celebrate Pastor John and Linda Abbey’s ninth anniversary as pastors at Bethel Church, 4307 E. Veterans Memorial Blvd., Killeen.
The Greater Killeen Free Clinic and its community partners will host “Day of Smiles,” a communitywide dental day, from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. today for those 18 and older who do not have dental insurance.
Registration for fall 2017 semester classes at Central Texas College is now open. Returning students and new students who have completed the admissions and advising process and have a degree plan on file, may then register using the CTC WebAdvisor system on the school’s website. Registration…