- “Arbitrage”: Richard Gere stars in a Wall Street thriller about a deceitful hedge-fund manager negotiating a merger.
- “Dredd”: An executioner (Karl Urban) fights a drug epidemic in post-apocalyptic America.
- “End of Watch”: Jake Gyllenhaal and Michael Pena are cops minding the mean streets of Los Angeles.
- “Finding Nemo”: The beloved father-son animated fish tale returns in a 3-D version.
- “Hotel Transylvania”: Adam Sandler provides the voice of Dracula in an animated monster mash.
- “The House at the End of the Street”: A dream house becomes a place of terror for a mom and her daughter (Elisabeth Shue and Jennifer Lawrence).
- “Looper”: Joseph Gordon-Levitt’s a hitman assigned to bump off his future self (Bruce Willis) in a time-travel thriller.
- “The Master”: A World War II Navy veteran (Joaquin Phoenix) falls under the spell of a charismatic cult leader (Philip Seymour Hoffman).
- “The Perks of Being a Wallflower”: Emma Watson, Logan Lerman, and Ezra Miller star in a teen coming-of-age tale.
- “Resident Evil: Retribution”: Milla Jovovich resumes her battle against a plague of zombies.
- “Trouble with the Curve”: An aging baseball scout (Clint Eastwood) enlists his daughter (Amy Adams) on his latest talent trip.
- “Won’t Back Down”: Two moms (Maggie Gyllenhaal and Viola Davis) fight to save their kids’ inner-city school.
- “The Words”: A writer (Bradley Cooper) must face the music after plagiarizing a novel.
You must login to view the full content on this page.
Or, use your linked account: