WASHINGTON (AP) — Trump to propose reducing some prescription drug costs for Medicare beneficiaries.
Copyright 2018 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Government And Politics
- Medicare Part D
- Medicare Health Plans
- Personal Health Insurance
- Personal Insurance
- Personal Finance
- Prescription Drug Benefits
- Government-funded Health Insurance
- Government Programs
- Prescription Drug Costs
- Health Care Costs
- Prescription Drugs
- Diagnosis And Treatment
- Killeen rapper faces kidnapping charge in rape case involving Mystikal
- Police: 16 year old shot, killed during burglary attempt
- Killeen man arrested, charged with sexual assault of child
- 1 dead in Interstate 14 crash
- Man arrested, charged with murder in Heights case
- 1 in hospital after Killeen motel shooting
- Fort Hood soldier to compete this week at Winter Olympics
- Stolen car crashes into Killeen house
- First KISD bond voter education meeting called off after nobody appears
- 30 arrested in Bell County prostitution sting
COPPERAS COVE - High school and junior high students from the Copperas Cove Independent School District and their families are invited to a college fair from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. Monday at Copperas Cove High School, 400 S. 25th St.
COPPERAS COVE — The City Council will meet this evening to hold a number of public hearings and begin the process of finding a new city manager.
Metroplex Hospital will host a blood drive for Carter BloodCare from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Wednesday in the main hospital conference rooms at 2201 S. Clear Creek Road in Killeen.