An employee at the Sun Mart convenience store in Killeen, Texas, was in critical condition after she was stabbed by a man Thursday, Aug. 10, 2017. A man walked into the store at 817 E. Rancier Avenue a little before 7:30 a.m. and walked toward the coolers, according to police. He placed a beverage on the counter, and walked away. When the store employee walked toward the man, he stabbed her, according to a news release from Killeen police.
As featured on
- Killeen police investigate homicide on Bacon Ranch
- Civilian contractor layoffs in September for Fort Hood
- New Indoor Gun Range coming to Killeen
- Cause, blame of fatal Fort Hood accident redacted in Army report
- Police: Pursuit reaches 115 miles per hour
- Red Lion Hotel coming to Killeen
- New Killeen nursing facility to open in October
- Fort Hood soldier charged with sex crime
- 135 Applebee’s and 25 IHOP locations to close, but no closings set for Killeen area
- 17-year-old charged in home burglary
The Central Texas College Department of Nursing and Allied Health recently announced it will host a site review for continuing accreditation of its Associate Degree in Nursing Program by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing.
W.S. Young Drive, from U.S. Highway 190/Interstate 14 to Bacon Ranch Road, and Lowes Boulevard at W.S. Young Drive, are experiencing intermittent lane closures for paving and pavement marking activities, according to a Killeen news release.