Never dissatisfied with her looks or what the number on the scale read, Killeen resident Josie Reid, 46, has been a regular workout enthusiast her entire life. A former soldier, physical fitness was always a staple in her routine and it’s continued since she transitioned out and started a family of her own.
Video By Mike Bartoszek
As featured on
- Retired Gen. Robert Shoemaker dies at 93
- Killeen man gets life sentence
- Killeen man arrested after boating incident kills girl, maims father
- Bell County justice of the peace arraigns own son
- Woman indicted in hit-and-run
- Boat driver allegedly admits he couldn’t see behind the boat
- County appraisers cut sky-high property value increases in surprise move
- 2017 Independence Day celebrations around the Killeen-Fort Hood area
- Residents: Gen. Shoemaker’s death leaves void
- Woman airlifted after shooting to hospital with life-threatening injuries, police say
The Central Texas-Fort Hood Chapter of the Association of the U.S. Army will host a general membership meeting at 6 p.m. July 12 at Big Hoss BBQ, 9502 E. Trimmier Road.
Central Texas College will host a tailfin tailgate called Friday Night Flights on Friday at its aviation science hangar at Skylark Field in Killeen.