Miss University of Mary Hardin-Baylor (Belton, Texas) contestants compete in the talent division of the 2014 pageant staged in the W. W. Walton Chapel on the campus.
As featured on
- Air Force bringing ‘sound of freedom’ to Killeen area
- Weather alert prompts school districts, college, Heights closings, delays on post, at VA
- Texas Rangers: Murder suspect had relationship with underage girl
- Defense Dept: If government shuts down, Fort Hood troops don't get paid
- Winter weather advisory ends in Killeen area; here is what is open, what's closed
- 1 man shot in overnight Killeen shooting
- Copperas Cove city manager submits resignation
- Killeen man who advocated for shooting indicted
- Former Fort Hood soldier gets 75 years in slaying of man trying citizen’s arrest
- Another freeze coming to Killeen
The city of Killeen will host a free first-time homebuyer education class Saturday from 8 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. in the Community Development Training Room, 802 N. Second St., Building E.