George Hogan, Conductor of Opera/Music Theatre program and UMHB Opera Cru at the University of Mary Hardin-Baylor in Belton, and his students raise the roof at the Temple Cultural Activities Center for a memorable of "Pinocchio" by John Davies. Bravos were well-deserved as the outstanding cast sung the music of Offenbach, Donizetti, Mozart, Pergolesi and other composers for local third- through fifth-graders.
As featured on
- Individual in Sunday shooting related to KPD employee
- Two Killeen officers face brutality suit over ‘body slam’ of KISD student
- Police arrest 2 Mississippi murder suspects in downtown Killeen
- 4 arrested in connection with robbery in Killeen
- Ex-wife suspected in former KISD teacher’s slaying
- 27-year-old man killed after argument on Cedar Drive
- Alcohol 'possible contributor' to fatal crash Sunday
- Sister of man in fatal wreck: ‘This is not what he ever wanted to do’
- Child abandoned at day care, father apprehended, officer injured
- 12-year-old, man shot during custody dispute
The Killeen Seventh-day Adventist Church, at 4700 E. Rancier Ave., invites all area residents to its International Thanksgiving Family Reunion, beginning at 11 a.m. Saturday.
Items are needed for the annual Community-Wide Thanksgiving Basket Benefit in Copperas Cove. The event is from 1 to 4 p.m. Tuesday at the Copperas Cove Civic Center, 1206 W. Avenue B.