The American flag that is flying over Moose Lodge 2179 in Harker Heights is the original flag that flew over the Headquarters of Special Operations at Camp Mowsoot Ramadi in Baghdad, Iraq on the First Day of March 2010.
Video by Jaime Villanueva.
As featured on
- Details released in fatal June collision that killed 23-year-old
- 23-year-old woman shot and killed near Willow Springs Road
- Killeen police identify Sunday homicide victim
- Teen involved in 2015 Trimmier racing incident gets 8 years probation
- Mother worried about lack of progress investigating son's death
- Person dies following shooting in Killeen
- Online dating meet up-turned-shooting sends one to hospital
- 13th Sustainment Command welcomes new top enlisted soldier
- Killeen man killed Sunday remembered by cousin
- At least four arraigned in connection to Killeen Mall brawl
The Greater Killeen Free Clinic and its community partners will host “Day of Smiles,” a communitywide dental day, from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. today for those 18 and older who do not have dental insurance.
Registration for fall 2017 semester classes at Central Texas College is now open. Returning students and new students who have completed the admissions and advising process and have a degree plan on file, may then register using the CTC WebAdvisor system on the school’s website. Registration…
The Killeen Police Department Animal Services Unit’s computer network will be down from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday for necessary repairs and upgrades.