Siblings Xavier, 8, left, Josiah, 11, and Cariel Rentas, 10, all born with a rare disorder called Hermansky Pudlak Syndrome, have organized a fundraiser to collect coloring books for children in the McLane Children's Hospital.
Video by Jaime Villanueva.
As featured on
NOLANVILLE — Children ranging from 8 years old to 11 don’t typically spend a lot of time doi…
- Former student gets 8 years in fatal Killeen racing deaths
- Fort Hood truck crash that killed 9 blamed on staff sergeant
- Widow of soldier blamed for Fort Hood accident disputes findings
- Lampasas deputy on leave after use of force
- State road work begins on Stan Schlueter, and with it, frustration
- Residents report loud booms in Killeen-Temple area
- Teen in 2015 racing deaths enters sentencing phase
- Horror stories: Heights landowners protest property tax bumps
- Killeen city manager's tenure a far cry from predecessors
- Killeen police arrest 10 during online prostitution sting
LAMPASAS — The Lampasas Economic Development Corporation has hit maximum capacity on the number of businesses attending its Summer Job Fair on Thursday. Read more