The Darnall CDC on Fort Hood has the capacity to provide care in a warm, Family setting for up to 20 children at a time. Services will include hourly care, shift worker care, and emergency care.
Video by Jaime Villanueva.
As featured on
- Police: Jasper Road bridge over Hwy. 190 in Killeen damaged
- Juvenile suspect killed in T-Mobile store robbery identified
- Suspect fatally shot by police in Killeen was a juvenile, investigators say
- Killeen red-light cameras will shut off Sunday night
- Police: Gunshots fired at North 38th Street Sun Mart
- Former Killeen police officer resigned after suspension, records show
- Tooth found in Wal-Mart ground beef, woman says
- 1 suspect dead after robbery attempt in Killeen Market
- Police: Teen killed by train in Copperas Cove was wearing headphones
- Parent unhappy with KISD STAAR test policy