More than 400 soldiers in the 6th Squadron, 9th Cavalry Regiment, 3rd Brigade Combat Team, 1st Cavalry Division, participated in riot control training at West Fort Hood on Wednesday, June 19, 2013, in preparation of a nine-month deployment to Sinai, where they will observe and report violations of the Egyptian-Israeli peace treaty.
As featured on
Looking through a clear shield, Pfc. Alexander Perez saw angry soldiers dressed in civilian gear, chanting and hurling Molotov cocktails past his face.
- Armed robbers hit Killeen Subway
- Bound by blood: With Killeen development, it's all in the family
- KISD lunch policy likely to change in 2017-18
- Man arrested in infant's death a Fort Hood soldier
- Teenager killed by train in Copperas Cove
- KPD arrests Killeen man in infant death case
- KPD conducts death investigation on Green Avenue
- Pedestrian struck by multiple vehicles in Killeen was a fugitive on the run
- Cove driver's license office set to close, move to Killeen
- Teen killed in Cove was first county train death in 5 years, data show
Residents met Sunday morning at Harker Heights Community Park for a 22-kilometer ruck march that took them from the park to Cedar Gap Park and back. Read more
Ofelia Miramontez has been named the Killeen Police Department’s new special projects coordinator and public affairs officer, KPD announced Friday. Read more