On the south side of State Highway 36, not far east of the Grove community, a western-style, cedar-sided building has become a gathering place for motorcyclists of all stripes.
Since opening its doors in December 2011, Grove Cycles quickly moved to the top of the list of independent motorcycle shops in Central Texas.
Video by Herald correspondent Steve Pettit
As featured on
- Police: Jasper Road bridge over Hwy. 190 in Killeen damaged
- Juvenile suspect killed in T-Mobile store robbery identified
- Suspect fatally shot by police in Killeen was a juvenile, investigators say
- Killeen red-light cameras will shut off Sunday night
- Police: Gunshots fired at North 38th Street Sun Mart
- 1 suspect dead after robbery attempt in Killeen Market
- Former Killeen police officer resigned after suspension, records show
- Tooth found in Wal-Mart ground beef, woman says
- Trump's tax plan could face a budget deficit challenge
- Parent unhappy with KISD STAAR test policy