Nefeterius McPherson survived a debilitating disease thanks to a liver transplant from Taitlyn Hughes, a 12-year-old girl from Martinsburg, West Virginia. At age 11, Taitlyn told her parents she wanted to be an organ donor and save lives.
Video by Jaime Villanueva.
Interview by Madison Lozano.
As featured on
- Gourmet popcorn shop in Killeen is 'fresh, fun and different'
- Heights police: About 30 shots fired in Monday incident
- Autopsy: Infant died of asphyxiation
- Soldier standoffs: Police, community respond to scars of war
- KPD identifies security officer killed Sunday
- School district report cards raise questions
- Hip-hop concert added to Bell County Expo Center’s anniversary series
- Vehicle Caught on Fire in KISD Career Center parking lot
- Bed bug treatment displaces some residents
- Orders signed in Marvin Guy capital murder case