℠2014 - Army Secretary John McHugh provided members of the Senate Armed Services Committee with background on the Soldier believed to be the gunman in Wednesday's shooting at Fort Hood, TX. Available in high definition.
FORT HOOD — A soldier fatally shot three and wounded 16 before taking his own life Wednesday…
TEMPLE — A hospital physician says he doesn't expect any more fatalities resulting from the …
As featured on
- Large fight breaks out at Killeen Mall
- 23-year-old woman shot and killed near Willow Springs Road
- Killeen police identify Sunday homicide victim
- Mother worried about lack of progress investigating son's death
- VLA theater board resigns in protest
- Teen involved in 2015 Trimmier racing incident gets 8 years probation
- Person dies following shooting in Killeen
- Shoemaker's Prichett resigns to take job at Summit
- Online dating meet up-turned-shooting sends one to hospital
- Killeen man killed Sunday remembered by cousin
The Greater Killeen Free Clinic and its community partners will host “Day of Smiles,” a communitywide dental day, from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. today for those 18 and older who do not have dental insurance.
Registration for fall 2017 semester classes at Central Texas College is now open. Returning students and new students who have completed the admissions and advising process and have a degree plan on file, may then register using the CTC WebAdvisor system on the school’s website. Registration…
The Killeen Police Department Animal Services Unit’s computer network will be down from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday for necessary repairs and upgrades.