℠2014 - Army Secretary John McHugh provided members of the Senate Armed Services Committee with background on the Soldier believed to be the gunman in Wednesday's shooting at Fort Hood, TX. Available in high definition.
FORT HOOD — A soldier fatally shot three and wounded 16 before taking his own life Wednesday…
TEMPLE — A hospital physician says he doesn't expect any more fatalities resulting from the …
As featured on
- Killeen police investigate homicide on Bacon Ranch
- New Indoor Gun Range coming to Killeen
- Killeen police identify victim in Saturday shooting
- Cause, blame of fatal Fort Hood accident redacted in Army report
- Central Texas readies for Aug. 21 solar eclipse
- Local rapper arrested in rape case involving Mystikal
- New Killeen nursing facility to open in October
- Red Lion Hotel coming to Killeen
- 135 Applebee’s and 25 IHOP locations to close, but no closings set for Killeen area
- 17-year-old charged in home burglary
The Central Texas College Department of Nursing and Allied Health recently announced it will host a site review for continuing accreditation of its Associate Degree in Nursing Program by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing.
W.S. Young Drive, from U.S. Highway 190/Interstate 14 to Bacon Ranch Road, and Lowes Boulevard at W.S. Young Drive, are experiencing intermittent lane closures for paving and pavement marking activities, according to a Killeen news release.