The Copperas Cove High School Pride of Cove Band started their band camp on Tuesday, July 31. They will be out on the practice pavement from 9 am until 12 pm each morning and in indoors for sectional rehearsals from 1-4 pm in the afternoons, culminating in a 9 am to 9 pm summer band camp from Monday, August 5 thru Friday, August 9.
As featured on
- Killeen police investigate homicide on Bacon Ranch
- Civilian contractor layoffs in September for Fort Hood
- New Indoor Gun Range coming to Killeen
- Police: Pursuit reaches 115 miles per hour
- Red Lion Hotel coming to Killeen
- Fort Hood soldier charged with sex crime
- New Killeen nursing facility to open in October
- 135 Applebee’s and 25 IHOP locations to close, but no closings set for Killeen area
- Cause, blame of fatal Fort Hood accident redacted in Army report
- 17-year-old charged in home burglary
The Central Texas College Department of Nursing and Allied Health recently announced it will host a site review for continuing accreditation of its Associate Degree in Nursing Program by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing.
W.S. Young Drive, from U.S. Highway 190/Interstate 14 to Bacon Ranch Road, and Lowes Boulevard at W.S. Young Drive, are experiencing intermittent lane closures for paving and pavement marking activities, according to a Killeen news release.