Regional Command South held a Transfer of Authority ceremony for the final time as part of Operation Enduring Freedom. 4th Infantry Division cased their colors as 1st Cavalry Division uncased theirs and authority was handed off. Available in high definition.
- Details released in fatal June collision that killed 23-year-old
- 23-year-old woman shot and killed near Willow Springs Road
- Woman sentenced for 2015 murder
- Teen involved in 2015 Trimmier racing incident gets 8 years probation
- DPS releases gang activity report
- 13th Sustainment Command welcomes new top enlisted soldier
- No update in Killeen's latest homicide case
- Chamorros celebrate Guam’s liberation
- Woman accused of cocaine possession
- Police chase ends in crash
The original Galileans, loved by millions nationwide, will reunite in two concerts today to celebrate Pastor John and Linda Abbey’s ninth anniversary as pastors at Bethel Church, 4307 E. Veterans Memorial Blvd., Killeen.
The Greater Killeen Free Clinic and its community partners will host “Day of Smiles,” a communitywide dental day, from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. today for those 18 and older who do not have dental insurance.
Registration for fall 2017 semester classes at Central Texas College is now open. Returning students and new students who have completed the admissions and advising process and have a degree plan on file, may then register using the CTC WebAdvisor system on the school’s website. Registration…