Killeen area chefs showed off their finest recipes at the 5th Annual Flavors of Central Texas food festival, hosted by Greater Killeen Chamber of Commerce, on Tuesday, August 6 at thee Killeen Civic and Conference Center. The evening featured a cooking presentation from Meredith Viguers, owner of local restaurant "Let Us Do the Cooking," and another by Tamara Freeman, owner of "Sweet Eats", along with a Top Chef competition and People's Choice award competition.
As featured on
- Details released in fatal June collision that killed 23-year-old
- 23-year-old woman shot and killed near Willow Springs Road
- Killeen police identify Sunday homicide victim
- Teen involved in 2015 Trimmier racing incident gets 8 years probation
- Mother worried about lack of progress investigating son's death
- 13th Sustainment Command welcomes new top enlisted soldier
- Person dies following shooting in Killeen
- Online dating meet up-turned-shooting sends one to hospital
- Killeen man killed Sunday remembered by cousin
- No update in Killeen's latest homicide case
The original Galileans, loved by millions nationwide, will reunite in two concerts today to celebrate Pastor John and Linda Abbey’s ninth anniversary as pastors at Bethel Church, 4307 E. Veterans Memorial Blvd., Killeen.
The Greater Killeen Free Clinic and its community partners will host “Day of Smiles,” a communitywide dental day, from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. today for those 18 and older who do not have dental insurance.
Registration for fall 2017 semester classes at Central Texas College is now open. Returning students and new students who have completed the admissions and advising process and have a degree plan on file, may then register using the CTC WebAdvisor system on the school’s website. Registration…