Killeen area chefs showed off their finest recipes at the 5th Annual Flavors of Central Texas food festival, hosted by Greater Killeen Chamber of Commerce, on Tuesday, August 6 at thee Killeen Civic and Conference Center. The evening featured a cooking presentation from Meredith Viguers, owner of local restaurant "Let Us Do the Cooking," and another by Tamara Freeman, owner of "Sweet Eats", along with a Top Chef competition and People's Choice award competition.
As featured on
- Driver zips through Fort Hood gate while being chased by police
- Man who shot intruder faced four potential burglars
- Armed robbers hit Killeen Subway
- Teenager killed by train in Copperas Cove
- New DMV building opening March 27 in Killeen
- Pedestrian struck by multiple vehicles in Killeen was a fugitive on the run
- Man hit by vehicle on Stan Schlueter airlifted to local hospital
- Woman charged in Harker Heights stabbing case
- Man found dead in Morgan's Point Resort
- Can food trucks, local vendors help solve KISD lunch issues?
An accident that occurred just before midnight Saturday in the westbound lane of U.S. Highway 190 left an unidentified man in critical condition after he was hit by numerous vehicles, according to a news release from the Killeen Police Department. Read more
The Sunday Fun Day and Pop-Up Market will be at the Killeen Farmer’s Market this weekend, with vendor and food trucks available for visitors to browse and shop. Read more
Metroplex Hospital in Killeen will host the 31st annual Silver Classic 5K Run and 3K Walk on Sunday at the hospital building as part of the Cen-Tex Race Series. Read more