Killeen area chefs showed off their finest recipes at the 5th Annual Flavors of Central Texas food festival, hosted by Greater Killeen Chamber of Commerce, on Tuesday, August 6 at thee Killeen Civic and Conference Center. The evening featured a cooking presentation from Meredith Viguers, owner of local restaurant "Let Us Do the Cooking," and another by Tamara Freeman, owner of "Sweet Eats", along with a Top Chef competition and People's Choice award competition.
As featured on
- Retired Gen. Robert Shoemaker dies at 93
- Killeen man arrested after boating incident kills girl, maims father
- Bell County justice of the peace arraigns own son
- Woman airlifted after shooting to hospital with life-threatening injuries, police say
- Woman indicted in hit-and-run
- Police report shots fired near Maxdale Elementary School
- County appraisers cut sky-high property value increases in surprise move
- 2017 Independence Day celebrations around the Killeen-Fort Hood area
- IHOP murder suspect gets life sentence
- Suspect not indicted in former Shoemaker football player’s death
Central Texas College will host a tailfin tailgate called Friday Night Flights on Friday at its aviation science hangar at Skylark Field in Killeen.
The Texas Department of Public Safety is backtracking on a plan to cut open hours at 11 of the state’s most popular driver’s license offices.