Killeen area chefs showed off their finest recipes at the 5th Annual Flavors of Central Texas food festival, hosted by Greater Killeen Chamber of Commerce, on Tuesday, August 6 at thee Killeen Civic and Conference Center. The evening featured a cooking presentation from Meredith Viguers, owner of local restaurant "Let Us Do the Cooking," and another by Tamara Freeman, owner of "Sweet Eats", along with a Top Chef competition and People's Choice award competition.
As featured on
- Killeen woman who posted about Hobby Lobby cotton speaks out
- 'Please remove this décor' post on Hobby Lobby’s Facebook page is getting a lot of attention
- Soldier treated, released after shooting
- KISD teacher charged with solicitation of a minor
- Killeen police identify pedestrian struck and killed by car
- KPD identifies homicide victim in Tuesday shooting
- Auto-pedestrian accident in Killeen leaves 1 injured, causes delays
- Cove teen dies from injuries in car wreck
- 1 dead after Killeen shooting
- Killeen man arrested on assault charges
The city will host a public opening celebration for the Brookhaven/Rancier Sidewalk Project at 10 a.m. Thursday behind Brookhaven Elementary School on Haven Drive, according to a release.
The Central Texas Council of Governments is holding a public meeting Wednesday to discuss the Nolan Creek Flood Protection Study and is asking for public input.