Vehicles pass down U.S. Highway 190 as construction on the road continues, Friday, August 2, 2013 in Killeen. Crews are working to add a lane in each direction from Fort Hood's main gate to W.S. Young Drive. In another spot between Stan Schlueter Loop and FM 2410 in Harker Heights, crews are building the Rosewood Drive extension and overpass.
As featured on
- Individual in Sunday shooting related to KPD employee
- Two Killeen officers face brutality suit over ‘body slam’ of KISD student
- Police arrest 2 Mississippi murder suspects in downtown Killeen
- 4 arrested in connection with robbery in Killeen
- 27-year-old man killed after argument on Cedar Drive
- Sister of man in fatal wreck: ‘This is not what he ever wanted to do’
- Alcohol 'possible contributor' to fatal crash Sunday
- Ex-wife suspected in former KISD teacher’s slaying
- 12-year-old, man shot during custody dispute
- Ghost decals: 8 KPD vehicles feature special lettering
The Killeen Seventh-day Adventist Church, at 4700 E. Rancier Ave., invites all area residents to its International Thanksgiving Family Reunion, beginning at 11 a.m. Saturday.
Items are needed for the annual Community-Wide Thanksgiving Basket Benefit in Copperas Cove. The event is from 1 to 4 p.m. Tuesday at the Copperas Cove Civic Center, 1206 W. Avenue B.