Your link to all things fashion in Central Texas from The Killeen Daily Herald. See what's trending, what's hot and what's best for you on Fashionista 411 with Robbie Ann. In the words of Coco Chanel: "A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous."
As featured on
- Driver zips through Fort Hood gate while being chased by police
- Man who shot intruder faced four potential burglars
- Armed robbers hit Killeen Subway
- New DMV building opening March 27 in Killeen
- Pedestrian struck by multiple vehicles in Killeen was a fugitive on the run
- Teenager killed by train in Copperas Cove
- Man hit by vehicle on Stan Schlueter airlifted to local hospital
- Woman charged in Harker Heights stabbing case
- Man found dead in Morgan's Point Resort
- Can food trucks, local vendors help solve KISD lunch issues?
An accident that occurred just before midnight Saturday in the westbound lane of U.S. Highway 190 left an unidentified man in critical condition after he was hit by numerous vehicles, according to a news release from the Killeen Police Department. Read more
The Sunday Fun Day and Pop-Up Market will be at the Killeen Farmer’s Market this weekend, with vendor and food trucks available for visitors to browse and shop. Read more
Metroplex Hospital in Killeen will host the 31st annual Silver Classic 5K Run and 3K Walk on Sunday at the hospital building as part of the Cen-Tex Race Series. Read more