TEMPLE — A man who may be the infamous “Interstate 35 Bandit” was in custody Tuesday in the Williamson County Jail, charged with four counts of aggravated robbery of Schwertner State Bank on Oct. 21. Jesse Celedon Gamboa, 51, of Fort Worth, was arrested Feb. 4 in Fort Worth. His bonds total $1 million, but Gamboa is being held without bond on a state prison parole violation, jail records stated.
- Retired Gen. Robert Shoemaker dies at 93
- Bell County justice of the peace arraigns own son
- Over half of 2016 Bell County new foreclosures tied to VA loans
- Woman airlifted after shooting to hospital with life-threatening injuries, police say
- Woman indicted in hit-and-run
- Police report shots fired near Maxdale Elementary School
- Killeen police arrest 10 in prostitution sting
- Sheriff's department warns no 'negativity' allowed online
- 2017 Independence Day celebrations around the Killeen-Fort Hood area
- Suspect not indicted in former Shoemaker football player’s death
Central Texas College will host a tailfin tailgate called Friday Night Flights on Friday at its aviation science hangar at Skylark Field in Killeen.
The Texas Department of Public Safety is backtracking on a plan to cut open hours at 11 of the state’s most popular driver’s license offices.